Skip to main content

5 more days?

Yeah, they want me to do 5 more days over this bitch!  I'm pissed, but I'm also still confused about whether or not to even try to fight this. The lawyer I had was a piece of shit, not prepared, not even acting as if he wanted to try to help me in the case at all.  I appealed the decision, and he doesn't even agree with that. It all makes no real sense to me in the first place because in my mind I already served time for what I said to that bitch, but she feels very strongly about it obviously and I'm sure that if it were up to her I'd be locked away forever all over a fucking text and phone call.

I know I should forgive and move on, but this shit bothers me deeply.  To know that I live in a world where a woman can cut a man down with words all day long but never have to answer to it legally, makes me sick to my stomach. And to know that a woman can act like a bitch but can't be called out on her behavior makes me even sicker.  This world is fucked up with double standards.

And people still expect me to try?  Why? How? And try what exactly?  How many times can I apply for jobs only to be told I'm not good enough to work because of my record?  How many times can I be told to stop living in my past only for those I'm talking to to bring it up and use it against me?

Well, I honestly don't know what to do or what direction to go in any longer.  Yeah, I want to live, but not like this.  Yeah, I want to create a wonderful life with my husband, but I feel as if all the tools I had to make that happen have been taken away from me.  What kinda job will I be able to get to help contribute?  Who would hire someone like me to work, even though I might be better, smarter, faster, or even more well-spoken than some current employees may have.

It fucks me up mentally. It hurts me emotionally. It makes me tired and exhausted physically as well.  I'm too tired to keep up with the pills I should be taking.  I don't really care to continue going to counselors only for them to tell me nothing is wrong with me when I know damn well almost everything is wrong with me.  I'm tired of being held to a certain standard of conduct and decorum when professionals I encounter have no clue about how to be a real professional.  Showing up early only to wait around for someone who's late is not my idea of a professional encounter, and I don't care how sick or fucked up in the head I am, I don't wait around to see anyone. Point blank.

So where does this leave me?  Right now, I'm just existing.  I don't feel like I have any real purpose in life or any real direction.  I have a few people that I know love me. But I don't truly feel as if they LIKE me. There's a big difference in the two.  I feel like I'm a waste of intelligence.  I feel like I'm a burden and a failure to those closest to me as well.  I can't do anything for myself and the things I can do well have no value or meaning in my life.  Simply put, I don't feel like I have much of a reason to live anymore.  But, killing myself isn't something I feel like I can do either.  I definitely don't want to go to hell, but I also don't want to be stuck here on earth with no outlook on the future or even the next day or week really.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bit of happy.

Anyone who knows me or follows my blog knows that I have dealt with depression and mood swings that are not always be easiest things to cope with throughout my adult life. Today, I'm at a place where I can genuinely and sincerely say that I have been feeling happy a lot recently. Not much has changed in my situation. I'm still living at home. I'm still unemployed and on disability. I'm still single and not in any type of serious intimate relationship (at least not anything exclusive). But for some reason, I've been feeling happy. I don't know what has changed in my mental state, or if I'm just allowing myself to let go of all the negative and be content with what I have right now, but whatever it is that has me feeling a little more upbeat I'm definitely here for it. I still spend a lot of time in my room, downloading "movies" and being on social media. Some might say that's unhealthy, but I get a lot of interaction from my friends and fa

The fight of my life!

Since I've been back home in Portsmouth I've been taking time to just relax and get back to being at peace with my life. I've been able to see old friends, hang out, eat well, and fill my days with lots of laughter, which is good for the soul I know. I've been able to visit familiar places and have been greeted my familiar loving faces as well. It's truly been a blessing that I've been able to take a break and come home to hit the reset button in my life, and even more blessed that I have a husband who supports me in that, even if he (like me) misses being together each and every day. Well, there are two issues that I know I have to face head on, and I have not gotten any more at ease about dealing with them since I've been home than I was when I was living in Richmond. I've been HIV positive since 2005, and most of the past 10 years have gone by without complication or incident. I've been on a medication regimen of one pill a day, and more recentl

Living At Home...

Why are gay men so mean when it comes to how they feel about people living at home with their parents? I mean, I shouldn't care what folk say but sometimes it does bother me. These people hit me up for whatever reason but soon turn sour when they realize I can't host or don't have my own car. I understand that people who have their own work hard for it but that doesn't give you the right to put other people down because they are not where you are exactly at this point in life. In my situation, it upsets me that people just assume I'm a bum, and they don't care to even know what things happened in my life that led me to have to be at home right now. They don't care. It's just fucked up how people are so materialistic and shallow. Of course I would rather have my own place and my own car but that's just not in the cards for me at this point. I've had those things before and I know the work involved in having them. But not having them doesn't